Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Schoolyard Conversation Between Three Cats

Speaking of James Joyce, the following is inspired by A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man. It is a schoolyard conversation between three cats.



So Kitsie, we hear your Mama Cat kisses
you at night when you go to sleep.







Ummmm.










Yeah we heard she
kisses you every night.







Umm... no! 

No, guys, my Mama
Cat doesn't kiss me!







Hmm, then I guess your
Mama Cat doesn't love you!

Because everyone knows
that a Mama Cat 
who loves her Kitten kisses
him at night before bed.

Isn't that right?










Yeah, that's right.

Everyone knows it.





Okay, okay.

Then she does kiss
me at night!

My Mama Cat kisses me.







AHAHAHAHAHA!

Did you hear that?

KITSIE'S MAMA
CAT KISSES HIM!







[Gulp]








AHAHAHAH!

I heard it alright!









I bet she cleans
his anus too!








No way, guys!

Hey, that's gross!

She doesn't clean
my anus! 




Well, I guess that
explains why you're
so stinky.

You know, it's a Mama
Cat's responsibility
to clean her Kitten's anus.

Otherwise he'll get
made fun of for being
stinky.







Yeah, your Mama Cat does a
bad job of keeping you clean.

Just look at the marmalade
jam on your chin.

You're dirty and you smell bad.






You're not going to trick
me this time, guys.

I don't let my Mama Cat
clean my anus, 
but I'm not stinky.

I lick my own anus.






AHAHAHAHAH!

Did you hear that?

KITSIE LICKS HIS
OWN ANUS!











AHAHAHAHA!

I heard it alright!






[Gulp]

No comments: